In the event of a lost or stolen phone please dial customer care at 284-444-4444 or visit our store to have your phone suspended immediately.
Feel free to select the topic you need help with. At CCT Customer Service is very important to us. Should you not find what you are looking for our live and local customer service agents are available 7 days per week 7AM to 11PM via 284-444-4444.
We should have links and state if you are having issues please power cycle and if you are still having issues please contact customer service at 284-444-4444.
There are several reasons that may cause dropped calls such as traveling in an area with poor reception, receiving interference with building structures or other electronic device or an issue with your phone. Please dial 284-444-4444 for assistance with this issue.
If you are in CCT’s home coverage area and you’re picking up another cell site please go to
‘Settings’, choose manual setting and choose CCT to avoid roaming charges.
Make sure your receiving a good signal if not power your phone off and back on
Make sure the no service indicator isn’t displayed on your phone if it is please take battery out of phone put the battery back on and turn the phone on. If you have a phone that has a permanent battery such as an IPhone please do a manual scan for CCT.
If none of these steps resolve the issues please call us from another phone at 284-444-4444.
Please visit our store in Road Town or Virgin Gorda or contact us at 284-444-4444 for further assistance.
30 days, the warranty only covers manufacture defects
It can be expensive due to emails and social media and other background apps working nonstop, to avoid high data roaming bills please turn off data roaming on your mobile phone.
When roaming your home packages don’t apply, you are charged for all activity including incoming calls at various rates depending on the carrier; voice roaming rates can average between $.50 and $2.00 per minute depending on where you are calling.
Please click this link to see postpaid and prepaid roaming destinations
Please contact us at 284-444-4444 or visit our stores to request roaming, you will also need to have a Quad Band Phone
Roaming is when you are using an outside carrier’s service which occurs when your phone leaves our home coverage area. Please see our Home Coverage Map (link)
Link to our coverage map for 4G and LTE
The 12 month and 24 month contracts will allow you discounted devices and rate plan protection
It depends on the type of phone, the 3G is 3G+ which is 4G and the H is also 3G+.
A discounted device can be received during a promotion or sale
A discounted device can also be received when signing up for postpaid service. A sales rep can advise on availability.
- Some CCT sold phones are locked to our network. Please check with a sales rep to be sure.
- Monday through Sunday, 7:00am-11:00pm
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am-6:30pm
- Saturday, 9:30am-1:30pm
- Sunday, 12:00pm-4:00pm
- In the event you have a billing issue please contact a CCT Customer Service Rep by calling 284-444-4444.
- You can also email us at email@example.com
- Or as always you're welcome to visit our store in Road Town or Virgin Gorda
- Yes. The late fee is $25.
- Bills are due on the 22nd of each month
- Bills can be received by email. To set up email billing contact customer care at 284-444-4444.
- Bills can be received online. To access, click on myCCT postpaid to register.
- Bills can be received by regular mail
- To get the best of our advanced network and our roaming agreements we recommend Unlocked Quad Band Smartphones
- Automatic Credit Card Payment. Please call us at 284-444-4444 or visit store to set up
- Online Bill Pay. Click on myCCT postpaid to register and manage your account.
- Pay by Bank. To set up, visit Banco Popular or Scotiabank online.
- In Store. You’re always welcome at our Road Town or Virgin Gorda store