If you wish to be removed from CCT’s marketing SMS list, simply email email@example.com OR call us at 284 444 444 to verify that you are the owner of the account. You will need to provide the following information:
- Name (account owner)
- Account number
- Invoice number
- Request to be removed from SMS Marketing messages.
CCT has an obligation under s.18 of the Telecommunications Act not to disclose any confidential, personal and proprietary information of a user to any third party;
Request for removal from Marketing text list will be actioned within 3 days
- Customer shall not receive mobile marketing messages upon opting out for an indefinite period of time.
- Notice to the user that opting-out is not available in relation to:
- messages containing information as to the user’s account with CCT e.g. credit balances;
- public announcements on national emergencies and disaster management measures;
- messages relating to national security;
- public service announcements (e.g. related Electricity & Water service).
If you have decided to opt out of receiving Marketing messages and you are still receiving them please contact CCT customer service.
Notice that the user has a right to complain to the Commission where the Public Supplier has not satisfactorily dealt with the user’s complaint within twenty (20) business days.