#TeamCCT works together to connect people everywhere they live, work, and play. We take pride in delivering first class products and services to our customers.
- Terms Applicable to CCT Unlimited GSM plans: credits approval required. Subscriber must live and have mailing address with CCT’s owned network coverage area. A security deposit of $100.00 is payable upon activation.
- Cancellations/Early Termination Fee: An early termination fee of $450.00 will be charged in the event that you terminate your Wireless Service Agreement and/or selected plan before the expiration of its term. You may cancel your service plan, for any reasons and without incurring the early termination fee, within fourteen (14) days of signing your wireless service agreement, PROVIDED, however that if you cancel service you will remain responsible for any service fees and charges incurred. If you cancel within the three (2) days of signing your wireless service agreement, you will be entitled to a refund of your activation fee, if any.
2) VOICE SERVICE
- Mobile to Mobile Minutes: Mobile to mobile minutes may be used when directly dialing or receiving calls from any other CCT wireless phone numbers from within your calling area. Depending on your selected unlimited GSM plan, free mobile calls may be made CCT subscribers and to subscribers of other carrier’s network within your calling area. Calls to CCT voicemail and return calls from voicemail are included.
- Minute Increment Billing and Usage: Airtime and other measured usage are billed in full-minutes increments, and actual airtime and usage are rounded up to the next full increment at the end of each call for billing purposes. CCT charges a full-minute increment of usage for every fraction of the last minute used on each wireless call. Depending on your selected plan, minute will be depleted from your usage and you will be billed for overages. Calls placed on network served by other carriers may take longer to be processes, and if your selected plans permits, you will be billed for these calls. Unanswered outgoing calls of 30 seconds or longer will not incur airtime. You may obtain usage information by call our customer service representative.
- Unlimited Voice Services: Unlimited voice services are provided to be used by individuals for a stand-alone hand held device for live dialog with other individuals, but may also be used for conference calling. Unlimited voice services may be on-net, or to another carriers network. Unlimited voice services MAY NOT be used for telemarketing services, commercial research, dispatch services, monitoring services, dedicated lines, data transmission, transmission of broadcasts, transmission of recorded material, establishing an accesses point for intra-company PBX services, access multi-party chat line services, to resell the service, in connection to any kind of traffic routing or management devices, automatic dialers or any other similar uses resulting in abnormally high number of calls, abnormally long call length or other disruptive usage patterns, which or experience indicates could adversely impact our network performance and/or the service to the customers. If CCT finds that you are using an unlimited voice service offering for other than as specified above, CCT may, at its option, terminate your service or change your plan to one with no unlimited usage components. CCT will provide notice that it intends to take any of the above actions, and you may terminate the agreement.
- Off-net Usage/ International Roaming: Availability, quality of coverage and services while off-net or roaming is not guaranteed. Roaming charges apply when roaming outside CCT’s service area and international long distance rates will vary. Rates apply to CCT’s wireless customers only. Certain tenure, billing and credit restrictions and additional charges may apply.
3) WIRELESS DATA SERVICE TERMS
CCT provides wireless data services, including but not limited to, features that may be used with wireless data services and wireless content and applications (“Services”). The absolute capacity of the wireless data network is limited. According, service is only provided for prescribed purposes and based on the transmitted and received capacity of each device. These services may be subject to credit approval and may only be available when combined with certain voice rate plans. Compatible data-enabled wireless device required.
- Usage/Billing: Usage and monthly fees will be charged as a specified in your plan. Data sent and received includes, but not limited to downloads, emails, overhead and software update checks. Unless designated for International use, zero rated prices include use applied to EDGE/GPRS, Broadband access on CCT’s network. Charges will be based on the location of the subscriber. Broadband access requires a compatible, eligible 3G device. Prices in this plan do not include toll charges directory assistance, roaming, or other fees and are subject to change, in order to assess your usage during an applicable billing period, you may obtain approximate usage information by calling our customer service representatives.
- Service Availability and Access/ Coverage: CCT does not guarantee aviability of wireless network. Service may be subject to certain equipment and compatibility/limitations including memory, storage, network availability, coverage, accessibility and data conversion limitations. Service (including without limitation, eligibility requirements, plans pricing, features and/ or service area) are subject to change without notice. When outside the coverage area access will be limited to information and application previously downloaded to or resident on your device. Coverage areas vary between CCT Broadband, EDGE and GRPS. Actual download speeds depend upon device characteristics, applications and other factors. Performance may be impacted by transmission limitations, terrain, in-building/in-vehicle use and capacity constraints.
- Roaming: Roaming charges for wireless data or voice service will be charged when outside CCT’s wireless network. Services originated or received while outside your selected plan included coverage area are subject to roaming charges. Use of services when roaming is dependent upon the roaming carrier’s support of applicable network technology and functionality. Check with roaming carriers individually for support and coverage details.
- Prohibited and Permissible Uses: Except ad may otherwise be specifically permitted or prohibited for select data plans, data sessions may be conducted only for the following purposes: (i) Internet browsing; (ii) email; and (iii) intranet access (including access to corporate intranets, email, and individual productivity applications like customer relationship management, sales force, and field service automation). While most common uses for intranet browsing, email and intranet browsing email and intranet access are permitted by your data plan there are certain uses that cause extreme network capacity issues and interference with the network and are therefore prohibited. Examples of prohibited use include, without limitation, the following: (i) server devices or host computer applications, including, but not limited to, Web camera post or broadcasts, automatic data feeds, automated machine-to-machine connections or peer-to-peer (P2P)_le sharing; (ii) as substitute or backup for private lines, landlines or full-time or dedicated data connections; (iii) “auto-responders”, “cancel-bots” or similar automated or manual routines which generate excessive amounts of net traffic, or similar automated or manual routines which generate excessive amounts of net traffic, or which disrupt net user groups or email use by other; (iv) “spam” or unsolicited commercial or bulk email (or activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email); (v) any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or system to use eithers CCT’s wireless service or other parties’ internet-based resources, including “denial of service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user; (vi) accessing, or attempting to access without authority, the account of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of CCT’s wireless network or another entity’ network or system; (vii) software or other devices that maintain continuous active internet connections when a computer’s connection would otherwise be idle or any “keep alive” functions, unless they adhere to CCT’s data retry requirements, which may be changed from time to time. This means, by way of example only, that checking email, surfing the internet downloading legally acquired songs, and/or visiting corporate intranets is permitted, but downloading movies using P2P_le sharing services, redirecting television signals for viewing on Personal Computers, web broadcasting, and/or for the operation of servers, telemetry devices and/or Supervisory Control and data Acquisition device is prohibited. Furthermore, plans (unless specifically designated for tethering usage) cannot be used for any applications that tether the device (through use of including without limitation, connection kits, other phone/ PDA-to computer accessories, Bluetooth or any other wireless technology) to Personal computer (including without limitation laptops), or other equipment for any purpose. Accordingly, CCT reserves the right to (i) deny, disconnect, modify and/ or terminate service in any manner prohibited or whose usage adversely impacts its wireless network or service levels or hinders access to its wireless network, including without limitation, after a significant period of inactivity or after sessions of excessive usage and (ii) otherwise protect its wireless network from harm, compromised capacity or degradation in performance, which may impact legitimate data flows. You may not send solicitations to CCT’s wireless subscribers without their consent. You may not use the service other than as intended by CCT and applicable law. Plans are for individual, non- commercial use only and are not for resale. CCT may, but is not required to, monitor your compliance, or the compliance of other subscribers, with CCT’s terms conditions, or policies.
- Security: CCT DOES NOT GUARANTEE SECURITY. Data encryption is available with some, but not all, service sold by CCT. If you use your device to access company email or information, it is your responsibility to ensure your use complies with your company’s internal IT and security procedures.
4) ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR SPECIFIC WIRELESS DATA SERVICES
- Text instant Messaging and picture Messaging: Messages are limited to 160 characters per message. Standard rates apply to all incoming messages when outside the BVI. Different, non-standard per message charges apply to international messages sent outside the destinations included in this plan. CCT does not guarantee delivery of messages outside their network. While off-net, you are charged for each part of messages that are delivered to you in multiple parts. Some elements of picture messages may not be accessible, viewable, or heard due to limitations on certain wireless phones, or e-mail. CCT reserves the right to change the picture message size limit at any time without notification. Picture Messaging pricing is for messages only in select destinations. When a single message is sent to multiple recipients, the sender may be charged for one message for each recipient but the recipient is not charged for the message received.
- Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging: includes unlimited text and/ or picture messages Between CCT’s wireless customers or to another carrier’s network sent or received while on the CCT owned wireless network. Unlimited messaging services are provided to be used by individuals from a stand-alone handheld device to other individuals. Unlimited messaging services MAY NOT be used for broadcasting purposes, dispatch services, in connection to any kind of messaging platforms, to resell the Service or other connections which do not consist of messaging between two individuals.
- Mobile Email: Requires e-mail account with compatible internet service provider and downloaded or preloaded e-mail application for the wireless device. E-mail attachments can be sent, downloaded, read, or forwarded depending on the mobile device. Upgrades to the application may be required in order to continue to use the service.
5) ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions: There terms and conditions may be changed from time to time. CCT will post the most current version of these term and condition via the web or at an appropriate location. Please check these regularly to inform yourself about the changes to the terms and conditions.
- Access Requirements: Additional hardware, software, cash, cheque, credit or debit card may be required to access the services and you are solely responsible for arranging for or obtaining all such requirements. CCT is not responsible for any consequential damages caused in anyway by the preceding terms/ requirements for which you are responsible.
I understand that any additional usage of services made available to me by CCT not covered by my selected rate plan, standard rates will apply. I am liable to pay for all charges claimed by CCT arising out of usage for voice or data services during the contract period or imposed by any governmental or other component authority such as toll fees and administration fees. I confirm that I have read the terms and conditions for the Unlimited GSM Rate Plan outlined above, and I agree that the said terms, conditions and particulars set out on this form shall constitute a binding agreement between me and CCT Global Communications.